All about life

It Just something that make you smile... why don't you just enjoy it... We really have only one life and I want to live it to the fullest...

Tuesday 23 August 2011

They are awesome - KHJ Fan

This is the first time i'm going to Fan meet. First time and i meet such a awesome Hyun Joong Fan make me a little bit jealous to them... Husband and wife came together... i can see the wife totally crazy on hyun joong but the best thing is her husband was so supportive. Wife able to get Hi 5 but not husband and husband say... i't ok.. u just go, i'm here taking your picture... enjoy your self my dear... My goodness, is there out there another malay man like this... i want to marry someone like this!!~~

Another one is mother and daughter. Again only daughter manage to get hi 5... Daughter came to her mother and say... i think you should take this pas mummy... you are the one who want to see Hyun Joong... But mother ask her daughter just go and enjoy your self... But like me... after 30 minute thinking... she go out and buy another CD.... hehehehe.. this is so sweet..

One more is sibling... They came from Japan... Wow!!~~ and they was so sporting... They really want to meet Hyun Joong and buy 3 and 4 CD each person... I really hope they have a good time in Malaysia :)

Most of fan came with their friend... even some of them unable to get Hi 5... i'm so sorry about that. I know how that feeling as i feel the same at the beginning...But for me, i'm coming from JB and drive for 4 to 5 hr... fore sure i really want to meet Hyun Joong and at this stage, money doesn't matter :)

Hyun Joong.. You Fan really crazy about you... You need to make a good job to make us happy. And i feel really happy to see you wearing my necklace.. You really make my day :)... It just a small gift for my big star like you... Really hope you keep it.... I'm waiting to see you wearing my cap soon... I luv you so much Hyun Joong..

Best Picture
picture : Hyuniversal (Your picture are superb!!~~)
You can find more at my FB album :)

No comments: