All about life

It Just something that make you smile... why don't you just enjoy it... We really have only one life and I want to live it to the fullest...

Tuesday 23 August 2011

KHJ Malaysia Tour 2011

21 August 2011 was a big day for me... I'm going to meet my luv Hyun Joong life in front of my eye... Am i became the lucky one who will Hi 5 with him... Obviously i'm so excited this time..
Me, and my friend from Johor Bahru will go to Kuala Lumpur. It may take 4 hr driving... Oh god, finally reach KL at 1.00am. Since non of us know how to go to Mid Valley, we decide to survey the road at that night. Luckily one of use using I Phone 4... Google map really useful at that time. Reach Garden Hotel at 1.30 am. After that we go to my sister house at Bukit Jalil to have some sleep.. 
After 4 hr sleep, we wake up and get ready to go to Garden Hotel and reach there at 7.30 am. We thought we are the the first reach there but actually there is a few fan coming from Penang and Japan already waiting there. Salute!!~~ Fan from Japan was so friendly... oh god, lucky that i meet them... They came over from Japan!!~~ my goodness...

There is also Fan from Hong Kong... This girl is so crazy to KHJ. She go every country that KHJ go. wow!!~~ number 1 Fan i guess... 

It time to buy a CD. Those who buy 1 CD may have a chance to draw for Hyun Joong HI 5... 2 of my friend was so lucky... They make it but not me :(. We are going to NOT LUCKY fan area i guess... After keep on thinking that i really want to meet Hyun Joong, i decide to buy another CD and take another chance to draw... I Luckily i make it this time!!~~ Chit chat with my friend, she said that Fan from Japan buy 4 CD and from Hong Kong buy 3!!~~ oh God... This is really so called, money doesn't matter... 

We are waiting again until 4 pm. 2 hr inside ballroom, i meet fan around Malaysia... There are so excited... so i'm. We chat and take photo for sure... Add at FB for sure... 

Around 4.10pm Hyun Joong arrived... everyone screaming like crazy... oh god... Hyun Joong so cute... Every single camera snap a picture... too bad, reporter who seat in front of us blocked us!!~~ We unable to take a good photo until MC ask them to give a way to us... Thanks MC.. luv u so much <3

After answer few question and promise that there will be Hyun Joong solo Concert next year....Hi 5 time... wahhhh... every fan Q to take turn.... including me for sure... Since it not easy to meet Oppa, i prepare some present. I give Hyun Joong silver necklace and cap.... HI 5 moment completed after 30 min... and time to say good bye... :'(

Me and my friend going back to JB at that night...

This morning ( 23 Aug 2011 ) Hyun Joong left Malaysia and went to Thailand... Since i unable to sent he to KLIA... i keep on see update from Fan and suddenly i see one of the photo that Hyun Joong wearing silver necklace... after zoom in... Oh God!!~~ my necklace!!~~ He wearing my gift... i feel so happy :) Thanks You So Much for wearing my necklace... you really make my day.... It just a small gift for a big star like you and i feel really awesome seeing you wear my necklace... really luv you so much!! Actually i would like to give you HJ... since H already nice... i keep J for my self... 


Good luck Hyun Joong... You are my star.... Waiting for your concert next year...

No comments: